Friday, June 25, 2010

Long Beach Rules

This was my 2nd time being in Long Beach and I fucking loved it there. It was like I was home everyone I met was really cool diverse. I was riding around Friday night looking for a motel when I happened to drive past a bar called Blondies and noticed a few familiar faces out on the patio. I had gone to the Dice party in Des Moines at the Kung Fu Tap, which fucking ruled by the way, and met Jeff and a few of the other guys there, now here I was in Long Beach and there they are outside the bar so I pulled up kinda akwardly. They had kinda remembered meeting me in Des Moines also, it seemed that myself and everyone there were equally drunk and the whole Dice party was kinda foggy. I couldnt have picked ran into a better group of people the whole weekend in Long Beach fucking ruled. From getting blackout drunk, riding around with about 10 people in the back of Chopperdaves Econoline, to getting the best tacos at a taco stand on the corner at 1AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment