Friday, June 25, 2010

FUCK....

After sleeping for a few hours Friday everyone was up and getting ready to head to the Born Free show. Remember I just rode 2000 miles to get here with no trouble at all, I go to kick the shovel over and the damn kicker cover along with a huge chunk of the transmission case rip off with it. Only like 3 miles to go and my bike breaks WTF. A few guys ended up push starting me to get it running and ended up making the show which was unbelievable. Big thanks to everyone who was involved in putting this on. This 5 hour get together will be the center for hundreds of stories that will be told for years to come. I heard there were between 5 and 6,000 people in attendance and not a single fight/altercation of anykind. I ended up winning the Born Free Award which was totally unexpected and really meant alot it was killer. At this point I was weighing my options on how I was getting home, and ended up buying a trans from Mike at Pacific Coast Cycles, awesome guys there. I hate the feeling of not having your own transportation, I hate it when Im in my hometown and my shit breaks, let alone 1800 miles away, but it all worked out.

Since Im a tard and never remember to take any photos...Pics stolen from Joyrides Art Co, Joe King Speed Shop, and Church of Choppers

No comments:

Post a Comment